Over the last 14 years Tom Bennett has worked with hundreds of schools in the UK and overseas, building training platforms to suit their needs, time scales and resources. Teaching and leading is the art of the possible, and we always endeavour to fit our delivery to your circumstances and school context.
This means that we regularly put together tailored training for a huge variety of schools, and we’d be happy to do so for you if requested, and our schedules permit. Some of our most popular options include:
- Leadership training
- Whole school training
- Targeted group training
- Individual coaching
- Behaviour policies
- School and classroom routines
- Building a whole school culture
- Behaviour modification
- Making in-school behaviour units effective
- NQT classroom basics
- Designing whole-school systems
- Using behaviour data
- The most effective staff behaviours
- Features of the most successful schools
- Features of the most effective teachers
- Refresher courses for experienced staff
- Using psychology to persuade
- Trouble shooting where the problems are
- The most common mistakes teachers and schools make.
Some clients prefer to conduct training online, especially during current circumstances. We offer webinars, key note speeches, consultations and bespoke online training.